Here's something I haven't done in a while. It's a new entry for Thursday Thirteen. I realize that most people post their Thursday Thirteen's sometime Tuesday afternoon, but I don't roll that way. I like things late and tardy.
The article on my May ADHD experiment is turning out to be a thesis of sorts, so while I cut away at it over the weekend I hope you enjoy the following.
13 of the Funniest References to My Blog This Month
- blogspot depression - Are they looking for blogspot blogs on depression, or are they researching depression in bloggers who use blogspot?
- miley cyrus coloring book pages - This is the most harmless search variation on the thousand or so "Miley Cyrus" hits on my blog since I wrote that article about the Miley Cyrus scandal. Most are derivatives of "miley cyrus in bed" and "mileycyrus nekkid", though I'm sure "posing naked angel" is related somehow.
- mahjongg side effects - Perhaps they shouldn't be swallowing all those tiny little tiles...
- it started off as a kiss never expecting this now im here - I never realized that my blog was a destination for star crossed lovers.
- i hate killer monkeys of doom with sharpened - I may never know the suspenseful outcome of this concise work of fiction.
- challenges encountered by someone who is liveing with a men - Definitely an odd link to me. My problem is that I'm surrounded by women and the color pink. I may need additional therapy.
- cho seung hui fan club - If they were looking for that sick freak's fanclub, they couldn't have been more mistaken by visiting my site.
- examples of speaking without thinking - I think they hit the mother lode when they found my site with this search.
- cognitive in whistling kettles - My mind boggles.
- where was douglass living when he finished the first draft - OK, this isn't funny. I have a stalker? Creepy.
- combat coping with adderall withdrawal -buy -cheap - I realize that the dashes are supposed to exclude the last two terms, but read out loud that is one funny search string.
- japanese breathmint ad attack - Worse than Godzilla!
- where to buy beef flavored prozac for dogs - This one makes me giggle every time I read it.
Most searches are exactly on target, so these beauts stand out. If geeky search indexes aren't your cup of tea, then I hope you enjoy my cinematic debut with the clowns in Washington, D. C.
Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Like reading The Splintered Mind? Share articles with your friends, link from your blog, or subscribe!